Sunday, October 3, 2010

Announcement

Announcement
Federation Cynologique Internationale (F.C.I)


Kindly be informed that The Malaysian Kennel Association is the only association in Malaysia to be fully endorsed and recognized by the original F.C.I.

We would like to draw to your attention that The Federation Canina International, which carries the acronym "F.C.I" is NOT the same organization as THE FEDERATION CYNOLOGIQUE INTERNATIONALE which is the original F.C.I and is recognized by all leading clubs in the world.

Please take note that pedigree and awards from The Federation Canina International will NOT
be recognized by the original F.C.I and all its member countries including The Malaysian Kennel Association.

MKA members who are found to be participating in any of the dog shows not recognized by MKA will be penalized in accordance to the rules and regulations of the Association.

Thank you.

By The Order Of The Board Of Directors
THE MALAYSIAN KENNEL ASSOCIATION

No comments:

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Gf Puppy House Kennel's Live Stream Box